Kuber is a qualified Chartered Accountant, CFA L1 and graduate in Commerce. He has 8+ years of experience in Investment Banking – M&A, Capital Raising, Strategic consulting and Corporate finance. He has previous experiences at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Pegase Capital, Blacksoil
Capital in Asia and Europe.
Specialized in financial modeling, Pitch decks and Financial / data analysis, Kuber offers the following services:
- Pitch Deck / Investor Deck / Presentations
- Startup consulting, pro-forma projections and materials
- Forecasting and cashflow analysis
- DCF/Valuation Models
- Business plans
- Financial models for real estate projects
- Review/auditing of financial models
- Financial models for Leveraged Buyouts and mergers
- Remote CFO
- Equities (Growth Equities), Real Estate (Buy-Fix-Sell model), and Cryptocurrencies (Pure Price Action).
Kuber advises Startups, VCs and HFs in their early stage fundings / Capital
raising and is equally involved in the management of family funds through investment in different asset classes.